Friday, March 27, 2015

37 days left...

I kinda had a big splurge day, so I was happy that I am still at 90 pounds lost today. I really need to kick things up into gear.... my race is in 5 weeks and 2 days!  So that is 37 days... yikes when you break it down into days, it seems so much closer.

I took my kids swimming yesterday.  My youngest is a double amputee.. he is 6.  We had so much fun, but I am going to have to start bringing his wheel chair for when we go swimming because he is getting too heavy for me to pick up.  He was jumping on the lily pads they have at the y and loved the pirate ship.  Just before we left, they had the water sprinkling out on it and it was a lot of fun.  I am happy I get to take them on my days off.

Another thing that is super neat is that all the people immediately around me are starting to get more healthy and active.  My kids love walking and working out with me.  They love swimming and even like the healthier foods.  Its fun to experience. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment